Monday 8 March 2010

Let it snow

Espectacular nevada a Llers (8 del 3 del 2010).


Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful and since we've no place to go,
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
 

It doesn't show signs of stopping and I brought some corn for popping, the lights are turned way down low.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
  
  

When we finally kiss goodnight, how I'll hate to go out in the storm, but if you really hold me tight all the way home I'll be warm.

 
   The fire is slowly dying and my dear, we're still goodbying but as long as you love me so...

  

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

 

Sweet snowflakes


Anna.

8 comments:

  1. I love all those pictures! I wish it snowed where I am, it's so lovely looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guau! Menuda nevada. La última foto es genial :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the pictures ^__^ love the dog too... so adorable :) great blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!!

    Me gusta mucho la naturalidad que tienen tus fotos... muy lindas!!

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. i kno how that is, the snow just passed where i live. nice pics

    visit, leave your mark, follow?
    http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures! Did you take them?

    razzmatazzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww, Magnífiques fotos Ann i blog!!!

    http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. me encanta!!!y la foto de el perro es buenisimaa!!

    ReplyDelete